- His Penis Is In The Wrong Place
- Penis Talk Revisited
- Father’s Love Their Daddies Too
- Teaching Children How To Judge Others
- How Far Can You Push Dad
- How Sister's Helped to Train A Father of "Daddy's Girl"
- Teaching Children to Make Smart Decisions
- Kiss Me Daddy
- How Do You Become a Father
- She Screamed & Screamed.
- The Chanukah Father
- Facing Our Fears
- Sometimes Daddies Get Scared Too
- Too Much Information- The Girl in the Men's Room
- What Are You Doing In There
- A Father's Responsibility
- Are We Poor
- Dad, What Is a Gas Chamber?
- The Butt Doctor
- Not Quite a Recap- Let's Talk about Body Parts
- Dear Tooth Fairy
- She Broke My Penis
- For A Good Time Call...
- A Life Without Regrets
- Mr Nobody Made Me Do it
- Proud and Humbled By the Four-Year-Old
- Things My Four-Year-Old Has Done
- A Six Year Old WondersWhere Babies Come From
- Profanity- The Children Learn New Words Part Deux
- Sex & Children
- Great Moments In Parenting- Parts of our Body That Grow
- Are You Smarter Than A Rabbi? Part I
- Are You Smarter Than A Rabbi? Part II
Conversations With The Kids
Conversations With The Kids- this an incomplete collection of some great conversations with my kids. Thirty-three posts that serve as little snapshots in time. Wow, it is like some sort of crazy childhood stew.
Added a few words on a page, some well written, some less so but all with purpose in mind. Can't win the Pulitzer every time, for certa...
Someone once told me that the heart wants what the heart wants. I don’t know if that is a line from a book or a movie, it could be. Then aga...
"You Are Such a Man!" Not quite sure how I am supposed to take this. A woman made this remark about me. She was muttering unde...
The GermoPhobe with a capital 'P' in phobe is a man who works on the same floor of my office building. I have seen him around the bu...