Things My Four-Year-Old Has Done

*Hit his little sister in the head with a ball. Fairness dictates that he called her name and said catch prior to throwing the ball. Fairness also dictates that I asked him not to do this because she is only 7 months old and is not able to catch it yet.

I was about three feet away from her and was not able to get to her in time to prevent said ball from bonking her in the head.

*He tried to make an egg fly by throwing it. It didn't work, but he did, alongside of me as we cleaned up the mess.

*At the supermarket a man pushed his cart in front of ours. My little angel told him that if he didn't move he would punch him in the nose. Oy. He followed that remark up by telling the girl standing nearby that she was cute.

*He took the gift he gave his mother last year for Mother's Day and dumped it into a sink full of water for the simple reason of "I don't know."

*He told his baby sister that he loved her and that he would always take care of her.

*Told his daddy that when he is big like me he'll listen better because he'll have bigger ears and it will be easier to hear then.

*Told his grandfather that he could buy him ice cream for breakfast if he didn't tell daddy.

So many more fun things that could be shared. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ears one. Way too cute :)

Lisa

Alice said...

Thanks for the laugh.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...