Bowing Down To the 'Enemy.'

Cellphone is going crazy but not because it is ringing. It is because it is dying and the damn thing is freaking out. If it had ‘real’ intelligence I would say it is acting bat shit crazy because it fears what comes next but that is not the situation.

I have been down this road with phones before so I know the signs and know it won’t be long before this one goes to wherever that electronic place in great beyond is.

It just needs to last long enough for to me to get the new iPhone.

Yeah, I think I am going to join the Kool Aid drinkers and bow down to Voldemort. Haven’t decided for certain but if this new iteration does what I hear it is supposed to do I will leave the land of Droids and try it out.

Have you read any of these:

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...