Whatever Are They Looking For?

After ten years of blogging I can't say I have seen it all but I have seen a lot. Gotten death threats for political posts, engaged with more trolls than I care to think about it and made all sorts of friends.

There is no doubt the good outweighs the bad by fare more than a little and so I shouldn't look at people digging through the archives as being negative.

If they like my writing it is both possible and likely they are having fun reading old posts and getting a greater sense of what this wacky old man has written and is writing about.

But I would be lying if I said I am not curious about whether they are just perusing the shelves or looking for something in particular.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...