Most Popular Posts This Year

Every now and then I like to take a look at what the old stats say are my most popular posts. One of the things that I find to be of interest is that the trends do not always follow the most recent posts. In other words, it is not unusual to find posts from prior years still generating traffic.


You'll also notice that Haveil Havalim posts are consistently among the most popular. If you are looking for a way to generate traffic, well you should host the damn thing.


Here is a brief snapshot of some of the most popular posts here.

Weird Signs

What Are Your Favorite Song Lyrics?

The Duggar Family Revisited

The Worst Album Covers- Ethel Merman Disco Mix

Cheeseburger Leads to 911 Call

Haveil Havalim- The Almost Purim Edition

Alone In The Dark

HH #155- The Falling Asleep At My Computer Edition

Haveil Havalim #151- The P.S.D. Edition

The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants

HH #165 Happy 60th Birthday Israel



No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...