Haveil Havalim #152 Notes

Hi there. In a short time I will finish putting together the next issues of Haveil Havalim. Before I do I want to touch upon some administrative notes regarding submissions and hosting.

Haveil Havalim serves a number of purposes. It is a non-denominational communal gathering. It is an opportunity for exposure to new blogs. It is an opportunity to help educate ourselves and others about various topics.

This brings me to submissions. Technically the number of submissions per blogger is left up to the discretion of the host. In theory someone could submit 20 posts per edition. In practice this is not something that we want as it makes for a dull carnival.

This is why I ask that we try and limit the number of entries to three per blogger. We also request that YOU choose the three posts you want to submit.

As far as hosting goes it is a pretty simple task. Your job is to take the submissions of that particular week and use them to construct a post. There is no requirement to be clever or funny. Please note that there also is no requirement for the number of submissions for H.H. It is really up to the discretion of the host.

That is it for now. If I think of anything else I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks again for your time, I appreciate it.

1 comment:

lxr23g56 said...

Nice job jack and thanks for including us!

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...