This Music Just Does It For Me

The first link just fills me full of energy. What a charge. But then again the second one is quite nice as well. It doesn't have the same strength as the first, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

If you are one of the 17 readers of this blog you know that I love music. I continually write about it. I am willing to bet that out of more than 4,000 posts it is mentioned in more than a third of them.

Music touches me on so many levels. I have a hard time expressing my innermost thoughts. I rarely feel as if I have done as good a job communicating them as I want to. It is a bit frustrating. Maybe that is why some people think of me as being so stoic.

Anyway, just for kicks I tried to dig out some of the posts in which I touched upon music. Here is a random sampling that you can look at.
80's Music- Includes videos by Alphaville, Bette Midler and Big Country.

Music I listened To this Evening-Includes songs by Metallica, Johnny Cash, Asia, Black Sabbath, and The Three Tenors.

Sail Around The World- Wanderlust, wanderlust, wanderlust.

What Are Your Favorite Song Lyrics?- Want to see a partial list of mine, just click here.

Clannad- Love this stuff.

Remember When- Makes me smile

The Incomplete Soundtrack for Fragments of Fiction- One day I'll finish writing this story.

This Song Just Gets to Me- What a song. Great story to go with it. If this song doesn't touch you......

3 comments:

Sheyna said...

Hans Zimmer! He's my music hero. Fell in love with his music back when he did "Backdraft" and then started actively looking for his music after "Broken Arrow" and I've been a huge fan ever since. He's awesome!

Sheyna said...

And "The Lion King." Can't forget "The Lion King," possibly the most-played DVD in our house. I even added "Busa" to my workout CD - great music for the elliptical machine!

Jack Steiner said...

Hans Zimmer is just awesome. Busa is not all that bad either.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...