It Is A Wacky World

My friends, I tried but I couldn't pass on this one.
"IVF clinic forced to close after running out of sperm

A SCOTTISH IVF clinic has been forced to close its doors to new patients because it has run out of sperm.

The clinic at the Aberdeen Maternity Hospital - one of only five in the country - has shut down because of a national lack of sperm donors.

(Fast Forward to this next part) Sperm donors were no longer guaranteed anonymity, and now there is only one active donor in the whole of Scotland."
Now there is a claim to fame. Imagine being able to introduce yourself as the only active sperm donor in all of Scotland.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...