Elie asks some good questions in this post.
My short response to this is that I could spend a lot of time editing and polishing my thoughts and prose but I don't. I don't hide my warts. My strengths and weaknesses are on display.
But that is a personal choice on my part. I like to have a chance to see my thoughts written down because it allows me to gain a better understanding of my feelings and gives me a chance to evaluate where things are in my life and what kinds of changes I like to make.
Got to run for a bit but I may blog about this again.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
People who use the freeway on ramp as if they are on their Sunday morning drive. Learn how to use the accelerator. People who think th...
4 comments:
I understand your sentiments.
When I write, I want the words to come out perfectly, first time on paper, all the right adjetives, modifiers, etc. Sometimes, it interferes with what I really want to say.
Thank you for all your kind words on my blog.
I enjoy your writing.
You are a very good writer, Jack. I am amazed at your consistency, especially given how prolific you are! Where do you find the time?
MC,
Thank you. I don't have any real answers, I just do my thing.
Post a Comment