"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
I know that there are at least two people in the blogosphere besides myself that remember Richies Pizza in Jerusalem, Jameel and Trep . But...
15 comments:
This should be interesting... I've got my own theory. Can't wait to hear!
Heard on the radio this morning that in Montreal, Quebec, Canada that people, at the premier of the movie, had to go through metal detectors and be watched by security while the movie was shown.
Why? Because apparently 40% of all illegal copies of the movie sold around the world are made in Montreal. How do they know that? Because movie makers put "watermarks" on the movies to distinguish which film is being shown where in order to see where the illegal copies are.
A bunch of useless trivia for a Friday....
Those wacky Canadians.
The movie is great, but the books are even better!
http://www.HarryPotterSpecial.com
I might have to go see that.
Going tomorrow. Canadian, Whacky, but I'll leave the video recorder at home :)
Potter is an insult to literature.
Hi Ric,
Keep us posted and let us know what you think.
Spanky,
There is no reason why you couldn't see both.
Yeah, actually there is a reason I won't see both and that's this: I have no desire to see Harry Potter.
Spanky,
You just don't know better, but you will.
Jack - Did you go? I took my mini me this weekend. It was fun. She loved it, although she said the book was better. (Good kid!)
No, I won't. Not interested in Harry Potter.
Hi JG,
I didn't get a chance to see it yet, but I hope to in the next couple of days.
I DIDN'T LIKE THE FILM.TOO MUCH PRETENSE.AWFUL ACTINH.
BTW IS THIS REAL? lET ME KNOW!!! I'M SHOCKED!
http://www.domeafavorbuddy.com/favorfull.asp?id=321&catid=9
Post a Comment