Since I mentioned a couple of actors in my last post I wanted to make one more comment about two in particular. These two actors have been in everything, or so it feels like to me.
Samuel L. Jackson
William Macy
If you take a look at their resumes you'll see that they have been in a ton of different flicks. Between them I suspect that they have worked with most of Hollywood.
Of course Honorable mention goes to Kevin Bacon and Paul Giamatti.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
People who use the freeway on ramp as if they are on their Sunday morning drive. Learn how to use the accelerator. People who think th...
4 comments:
Both great actors indeed.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
great artists! i love the cooler. and sam jackson is just coolness personified.
Have you ever noticed that Jeremy Piven has been in almost every movie since the 80's?!!
Hi Barbara,
And thank you as well for coming by mine.
Amanda,
Sam Jackson has some kind of presence, doesn't he.
Cruisin Mom,
Piven and Cusack are friends from way back. Piven's parents run an acting workshop.
Aaron,
He certainly is right up there.
Post a Comment