Many of you may remember the pure joy and pleasure that my favorite towel has brought me.
Have I ever told you how relaxing it is to wear it. My entire being is filled with a sense of peace and harmony.
And have I mentioned how durable it is.
Hundreds of washes later it is as soft as ever and that is saying something, it is not easy being green.
It is indeed a quality product.
I don't want to break my arm patting myself on the back, but I have a keen eye for fashion. And it is that keen eye that is responsible for locating the next item that I am about to show you.
In laymen's terms we call it a wearable sleeping bag, far superior to that Snuggie rag.
But in reality it is an exceptional outfit that you can wear for business or casual events. It is highly functional and provides extreme utility. If you are one of the poor shlubs who is forced to live in a colder climate this is the kind of clothing you need.
Known as the Lippi Selk Bag it is available in a variety of colors and will keep you warm in semi-frigid temperatures. Please note the helpful safety tip from the FAQs:
What About Going To The Toilet? Is There A Fly?No. When visiting the toliet the Selk'Bag should be unzipped and pulled down.
Since I know that not everyone reads everything twice let me reiterate the importance of unzipping your bag prior to relieving yourself. The last thing that you want to do is have to deal with the humiliation of explaining to your mom or dry cleaner that you forgot how to use a zipper.
For those who have missed out on past reviews of useful products here is a list of links that you might find to be useful.
- The Jumpsnap
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs
- The Cubicle Celebrates 40 Years
- How Velcro Was Invented
- My New Desk- I Have To Get One
- London Restaurant Tries To Solve Gas Crisis
- Who Wants To Buy An Artificial Foreskin
- Untapped Sources of Energy
- The Mangroomer
- Business Cards That Will Get You Business
- Medical Technology- The future is now
- Inventions You have Got T0 Have (Includes the ladies urinal, toilet forehead support system and much more.)
- The Nose Pouch
- How Much Would it Cost To Build The Death Star