You Only Know Part Of What I Want

You're wondering if I am only looking to get back into your pants or if I am trying to more than that. Asking yourself if I have a plan besides getting head and the occasional romp in the sack.

And you are wondering if I really have thought about all this entails and whether I have a plan. You're thinking about whether I am crazy or if just maybe there really is more magic in the moonlight.

Or maybe you are really wondering if your pedestrian palate can keep up with my far more experienced and adventurous system.

What you really should do is just shut up and kiss me. Your heart, soul and body are still mine. You know it and I know it.

Submit. :D

PS Was this serious or silly.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...