What Has Been Read

Not entirely sure what has been read and what hasn't. Maybe some, and maybe all.

Got this idea that the kingdom needs to be opened up so the secret garden can be walked through and used for intimate conversation.

There are lots of reasons for it not the least of which is recognition some times there is strength that comes from admitting weakness.

The new position is really good, but it is hard learning shit again and there is so very much to learn. Maybe I am farther along than I think I am, but maybe I am not.

Sometimes you just want a hug and a friendly voice to say you are doing the best you can and sometimes you want crazy sex, one hell of a blow job and a chance to smile at someone and say who could have ever predicted that life would be like this.

It is one hell of a ride sometimes.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...