I Could Push Harder

My 3rd favorite broad The Shmata Queen got to see me at a special event on a recent Sunday evening.

In the days in which she loved hearing me call her my girl she would have run up and hugged me, but these days she can't decide if she should or shouldn't.

Or maybe she knows, who am I to try and figure out women because we know they are nuts...right. :)

Maybe she bent over in front of me intentionally or maybe it didn't occur to her that I was standing there. Hell, maybe it was none of those, I don't care, I enjoyed the view.

Gave me a few ideas too that we may discuss at length or ignore.

I always miss having her close, but sometimes I miss her being close more than others. Maybe she feels the same or maybe she doesn't.

Who is to say.

Life can be so simple and so complicated all at the same time huh.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...