Twenty-Five Thousand

Got too many eyes in too many places and haven't decided if the new blog should be shared with anyone so I am here slinging words upon a page.

Took a hard look at finances and wanted to scream because I had made huge progress but last year threw all cards into the air.

Given the same situation I would do it again because you only get one father so if you have to spend money on plane tickets and necessities you do it, but damn it fucked me up.

In large part because the job isn't paying off the same way as last year. It couldn't have been predicted or seen because the nutjob in the white house hadn't insisted on tariffs.

That fucker can talk about a booming economy all he wants and I won't buy all of his bullshit because I have taken it in the pants.

People aren't buying like they were and some of it has to do with his stupidity.

So I figure that my best bet is to try and secure something that guarantees another $25k as that would solve this headache.

More would be better and that is what I am shooting for, but $25k would be enough to make it work.

I am managing it now, but I don't like being in a position in which I say managing. It cuts down on putting more money aside for vacation and retirement.

Hopefully the stress won't make me drop dead as that would be a real pisser.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...