And Then Came This

Had this image of walking into The Shmata Queen's office unannounced to start an impromptu Hokey Pokey. Can't say for certain what sort of response this would drive so I would come armed with chocolate and or some other foods she enjoys.

But that is neither here nor there, just narishkeit. Instead what I want to focus on is asking you who read this to join me in a social media experiment.

Become a fan of this page.

And then I want You to put your right hand in, You put your right hand out, You put your right hand in, And you shake it all about, You do the hokey pokey. And you turn yourself around...

Enjoy that earworm for a bit and then go read these:

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...