Had this image of walking into The Shmata Queen's office unannounced to start an impromptu Hokey Pokey. Can't say for certain what sort of response this would drive so I would come armed with chocolate and or some other foods she enjoys.
But that is neither here nor there, just narishkeit. Instead what I want to focus on is asking you who read this to join me in a social media experiment.
Become a fan of this page.
And then I want You to put your right hand in, You put your right hand out, You put your right hand in, And you shake it all about, You do the hokey pokey. And you turn yourself around...
Enjoy that earworm for a bit and then go read these:
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
No comments:
Post a Comment