The New Newsletter

If you head over to TheJackB and scroll down to the bottom left of the page you'll find the registration form for the "new" newsletter.

Get in early and learn what the fuss is all about. It is far more exciting than Fifty Shades of Grey.  And don't forget to check out these recent posts either:


  • Telemarketers, Newsletters & Living Your Dream
  • Don’t Regret Not Living Your Life
  • How To Write Funny Posts That No One Will Read
  • What Is The Most Important Page On Your Blog
  • The Song Of My Heart Makes My Soul Sing
  • How To Become a Better Writer In Three Easy Steps
  • The Best Bloggers Are Storytellers Part 2
  • Sweep The Leg
  • The Rhythm Of Life
  • No comments:

    Not Quite Abandoned

    I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...