Happy Thanksgiving

The management of the Shack would like to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving. May it be filled with joy, laughter and love.

We also want to send a general message out to those who understand that a certain someone brought the walls tumbling down. You can wander through the vineyards of life and stare at the grapevines or use biblical terms to form a covenant with a tree and understand that not everything is based upon logic and science.

Sometimes things happen for reasons that no on understands and the best thing to do is not to try and understand or explain them. Just submit and accept. Not always easy but helpful and necessary.

Turkey time is calling so for now I bid you adieu. Enjoy and I will see you on the other side.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...