"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
3 comments:
Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also detailly .I support the write's unique point.It is useful and benefit to your daily Most-modern.net life.You can go those sits to know more LeBron James shoes relate things.They are strongly recommended by friends.Personally
that's the funniest thing i've experienced in at least two weeks.
Glad to be of service my friend. :)
Post a Comment