An Unlikely Love Story

I have shown this before, but sometimes it is worth showing again. And now, one of my favorite quotes:
"All I know is, on the day your plane was to leave, if I had the power, I would turn the winds around, I would roll in the fog, I would bring in storms, I would change the polarity of the earth so compasses couldn't work, so your plane couldn't take off."
And as I continue to write Fragments of Fiction I'll continue to look at these stories and see if they have something to add to the one that is still unwritten

"Jericho, I'll keep knocking because of the hope and the promise that perhaps one of those days the walls will come tumbling down."

Stay tuned, more to come later.

5 comments:

Aisha said...

That quote of yours is great -- did you write that yourself?

Jack Steiner said...

It is from the movie, LA Story.

rutimizrachi said...

Thanks, Jack. We have been out of the movie loop for so many years, we've never seen this one. Looks like a pleasant and sweet love story; and we remember the chemistry between Tennant and Martin from All of Me.

Thanks also for introducing us to Enya! Quite a talent.

Jack Steiner said...

Hi Ruti,

It is a nice story that is intentionally wacky, but I like it. And I like Enya, she has some great stuff.

rutimizrachi said...

Wacky??? Steve Martin? You're kidding me, right? ;-)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...