Pandora's Box/Tree of Knowledge
Political Gibberish
The Hokey Pokey Versus The Bunny Hop
Gun Control- This Guy Needs a Lesson
Stand By Me- The World Sings
100 Best Movie Lines in 200 Seconds
How to Block Facebook Photos of Yourself
Friends and Relationships
Rules For Dating My Daughter
Turning 40-The Pressure of Time
Goodbye Dom DeLuise
Baptizing The Bear
You Can't Fire Bad Teachers- Thank You LA Unified ...
Ma Bell
The Ga-Ga Master Speaks
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Recent Posts
It has been a very active week thus far so here is a quick round up of recent posts for your review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
People who use the freeway on ramp as if they are on their Sunday morning drive. Learn how to use the accelerator. People who think th...
No comments:
Post a Comment