My Template

Some basic housekeeping notes to share with you. In the process of constructing these updates as well as hosting blog carnivals I have become a bit disenchanted with the current template. My primary issue is that I am not pleased with the appearance of those carnival posts and updates.

They look ugly and unwieldy to me. I'd like to have a more eloquent look to them. That is not to say that they are not functional, because they are. However sometimes and function needs to become acquainted with style.

In the next few weeks I am going to spend more time exploring potential solutions to this. It may very well be that the functionality I am looking for exists and I am unaware of it. At least I hope that this is the case. It would be great if I could find a simple solution to this.

If you have any comments or suggestions I am open to hearing them.

Thanks,

-Jack

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...