Recent Posts & A Look Back

It has been a busy time here so for those of you who have taken a break or been unable to follow along here is roundup of recent posts:
Death By Blogging
R.I.P. Charlton Heston
Saturday Night Thoughts
Friday Music Continued
Friday's Music Morning
You Can't Fight Naked
How Long Do You Wait While on Hold
Sex takes 3 to 13 minutes, study says
Not Quite Goodbye- And Some other Thoughts
And now here are some posts from yesteryear that might be worth a second look:
Name Five Movies That You Can't Stand
Jack And The Missionary
Jack And The Missionary Again
I Am Puzzled By Some Things
Why I Quit Blogging
My Wanderings
Taking Stock of Life- A General Accounting
Is Your Life What You Expected It To Be?

2 comments:

Right Truth said...

It's too pretty outside to be sitting at a computer. I'm trying to play hookie some this weekend. The rain has finally stopped and there is actually some sunshine here.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

Jack Steiner said...

It was beautiful here.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...