Recent Posts At The Shack

Here is a short listof some recent posts that might have gotten lost in the shuffle.
Music For A Saturday Night
Blind- But Not Limited

Time To Stop Pretending- Peace Talks Are Not Based Upon Fairness

My Call To The Suicide Hotline
Paying For Private School- Part II
Playing With Your Webcam
Here is a short look back at some posts from this time last year.
Taking Stock of Life- A General Accounting
I Am Puzzled By Some Things
Going Commando
How Personal Should A Blog Be?

4 comments:

therapydoc said...

I book marked it, thanks.

Jack Steiner said...

Glad to be of service.

Lady-Light said...

I am hereby tagging you with the 8-Ball Meme or the 7 Weird Things About Me Meme -- take your pick!

Jack Steiner said...

LL,

Ok, I'll see what I can do.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...