I have begun training so that when my daughter is ready to date I'll be ready too. Want to see the model for my training? Click on the video below.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
3 comments:
My 17 year old quit dating.
Life is easier.
Maybe I can hire him to take care of all the douchebags that keep e-mailing me their crap opinions about politics...
Big,
That helps.
Mark,
It is a short ride to Sacramento.
Post a Comment