Since my last attempt was kind of weak I decided to try again sooner rather than later. For those who like to play the home version of this game here are some other posts that deal with this.
Skills/Talent I'd like to have
My List of Things About Me
Things that Frighten Me
- Yes, I know that this is an orphan, but...
- To expand upon an earlier remark: I have a very broad base of knowledge. I love to read and can comment intelligently upon many things. However, I'd like to be an expert in many more things than I am now.
- If you ask me to identify what I am an expert in I am not sure that I have an answer. I need to think about it.
- If I had to pick something that I want/need to be an expert in it would be a desire to be an expert father.
- I constantly look for things to teach to my children.
- I look for books that explain how things work and then read them with my children. It is a great way to learn and teach.
- I firmly believe blogging has enriched my life.
- Names are important. It irritates me when people screw mine up. It is a common name but I find all often that sales people call me by another common name.
- I think that I am going to be exceptionally successful because I can't believe that I won't be. Call me naive, but it just doesn't register that I could be anything else. Later on we'll talk about how to define success.
- I have friends that I would die for and those who die for me.
- I am extremely self conscious.
- My life is different from what I thought that it would be.