Peretz- This Time We Have A Plan

Chalk this up to things you don't want to hear your defense minister say:
We are prepared for a war in Gaza more than we were in the Second Lebanon War,” Peretz said over the weekend. “There is a plan.”
Something tells me that Letterman would have a field day with something like this, or AbbaGav. Remember old AbbaGav? He used to make up all sorts of lists.

I don't know about you, but every time I look at this picture I imagine the old black shoe polish on the binoculars joke. I'd love to see this in some series as the "before" picture.

4 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

I can see the list now:
"People more prepared for a war":
10) Cleveland brownie troop 1849...

Jack Steiner said...

:)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

If the plan includes that step where they muzzle Peretz, lock him up and throw away the key, I am all for it.

Jack Steiner said...

You got it. ;)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...