If it is not located on the edge of the shelf then it doesn't exist and must be purchased.For the back story see this post at Seraphic Secret.-Jack's rule of refrigeration.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
I know that there are at least two people in the blogosphere besides myself that remember Richies Pizza in Jerusalem, Jameel and Trep . But...
3 comments:
I'm totally in favor of that rule particularly since if said item is on the back of the shelf, it's more likely than not growing a nice, white, mold beard. Yes, purchase!
lol sounds like our house.
Amishav,
it's more likely than not growing a nice, white, mold beard.
;)
Sarah,
;)
Post a Comment