The Gay Parade In Jerusalem

And now I add my voice to the chorus of those who have already spoken about this. I very much appreciated what Jameel had to say on the matter.

I suspect that when push comes to shove he and I will have our differences, but as the Gemara says much can be worked out over a waffle breakfast.

This is another situation in which the opposition has done a better job of publicizing an event than the organizers ever could have done.

My own position on same sex marriage has been illustrated here, here and here. In short I haven't any problem with it that I don't have with heterosexual marriage.

That is not to say that I agree with everyone who is going to be marching at the parade either, but I support their right to do so.

2 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

me too

Chandira said...

I just posted a short one about his, too.

I'd like to know how the guy who stabbed a man last year, thinks that that ISN'T defiling the Holy City??

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...