"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
People who use the freeway on ramp as if they are on their Sunday morning drive. Learn how to use the accelerator. People who think th...
6 comments:
Trick or treat?!
Treat of course.
Say it isn't so - how will we survive in cyberspace without hearing your voice?
how will we survive in cyberspace without hearing your voice?
I imagine quite nicely. ;)
Hmmm.
Wondering what I would have done in that situation.
Had it been in Israel, there's a good chance I would have shot him through my door.
If I was in LA...I would have thought about slamming my car door open at him, jumping out and tackling him.
Fake guns are just too scary. Even for Holloween.
I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you via a different audioblog service :)
Jameel,
I thought about similar things. Part of the problem was that I was stuck in gridlock.
I would have had to jump out of my car and then run to his car to try and stop him.
Or more likely taken off running across multiple lanes on the freeway.
There really wasn't a good solution and fortunately it wasn't serious.
Post a Comment