What Do I Want This To Be

Lately this blog has been undergoing an identity crisis. It is a little more than two years old and acting very much like a toddler. There are tantrums and meltdowns, discoveries that generate huge smiles, laughter and tears.

Sounds kind of silly to compare a blog to a person, but if you reach deep and write about what you see inside there is some truth to it.

As I sit here banging away at the keyboard it occurs to me that I really don't know what I want this place to be. Should it continue to be a source of random thoughts about this and that or am I better served to pick a topic and focus on it.

Does any of this really matter? Probably not. But as I mentioned this is a place where I air out the old noggin.

Time for this old man to catch some shut eye. See you later.

7 comments:

Rafi G. said...

random is better

Unknown said...

I'm all over the random. Which, after all, IS your topic.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack, your random comments are pretty cool! Thats why I came back!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind random.

cruisin-mom said...

Jack: you are random, ooops,I mean, your blog should be random :)

Jack Steiner said...

Hi Rafi,

Thanks.

Z,

True, random is the thing.

Amishav,

I am glad that you enjoy them. Welcome back to the states.

Ozzie,

I am sure you don't.

CM,

:)

Elster,

cool.

Sheyna said...

I like the random; I never know what the day's (or hour's) topic will be about. It's inspiring, really. :-)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...