Your Monday Night Roundup

Ladies and gents I am pleased to present your roundup for Monday February 13, Included in the roundup are a selection of songs that I am listening to or have listened to this even.

You can start with this Matisyahu video
Mysterious Substances- Produced By Children
Speed Humps- What A Great Idea
What I Had For Dinner
Random Babbling About Valentine's Day
The Olympics- Snowboarding and My Age
Here are some other songs I listened to this evening.
Less Than A Pearl
Enya
Amarantine (album version)
Enya
Amazing Grace / Nearer My God to Thee
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Mah Na Mah Na
Sesame Street
Iron Man
Black Sabbath
Tougher Then The Rest
Bruce Springsteen
Macha
David Broza
Summertime
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
Atomic Dog
George Clinton

2 comments:

The Misanthrope said...

I am always fascinated by your eclectic taste in music.

Jack Steiner said...

Mistanthrope,

Thank you. I grew up being exposed to lots of different types of music and it just turned into a love for most music.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...