Why Pictures Scare Me

This site proves that there are some memories that just don't want to die. It also shows that there is a bit of a mean streak running through many of us. I readily admit to laughing at some of these photos.

But at the same time it reminds me that I need to teach my children to remember that thanks to the Internet some "jokes" have an incredibly long life.

In some ways growing up is going to be so very different for them than it was for me and not necessarily for the better or worse. I suppose that it all depends on whether you choose to look at the world through optimistic or pessimitics eyes.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...