- The ATM.
- Checking and Savings Accounts.
- Retirement accounts.
- 27 email accounts each have a separate password.
- A password for the product that contains all of my passwords.
- My gym locker.
- The alarm code/password.
- A password to access the computer.
- Cellphone, office and homephone voicemail passwords.
How crazy is that. I can remember the 1,654,365 individual passwords but not something as simple as password. So you might be interested in learning how I determine what is going to be my password. Well the answer is simple, I use a complex algorithm developed by The Shmata Queen and refined by yours truly to provide myself with a subset of digits that have been applied to the Euclidean hyperbola theory first extrapolated and postulated by Da Vinci and Galileo.
More to come.