Reader Feedback

Dear Jack, you used to have a regular segment called reader feedback, or letters to the editor. What happened to it?

Thanks,

Mark
Dear Mark,

Beats Me.
Dear Jack,

I read with great interest about your accident. Were you scared and what did you learn?

Regards,

Kim
Dear Kim,

I wasn't scared, just angry and then thankful. As for what I learnedI would have to say that this is far too broad a question and being anatural smartass my inclination is to go off on a tangent about the manythings I have learned such as that you never know who you might encounteron the net. Check out the Gaming Grannies.
Hello Jack,

Is Chocolate the New Vanilla?
I love questions like this because they are just so out there. And like youI am someone who just might ask the oddball question for no goodreason other than I am a bit of wingnut. So allow me to respond withthe following. Rootbeer is the new Coke and a good cigar is a smoke. Or if you preferthe hummingbird warbles at midnight. Does any of this mean anything to anyone.
Hello Jack,

Are you ever serious. Really now.

Out,

-Jason
Hi Jason,

You know this is one of those times that I wish that there was a toll freeAsk Jack hotline because then I might have a clue as to whether you arebeing insouciant or serious. Really.
Hey Jack,

What is with you and The Shmata Queen? I am really curious.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael,

The Shmata Queen, what can I say about her. Did you ever see The Princess Bride? There is a great line in it when Inigo Montoya asks the Man In Black to identify himself and the Man responds by saying "Get Used to Disappointment." How is that for an answer. ;)

5 comments:

Michael Suddard said...

I'd like to dissassociate myself with the question from michael...I didn't write it.

Interesting post, you solved all the questions I had about the world Jack.

Now if only you could answer this question:

"What is the meaning of life?"

Then I could sleep at night! :)

Stacey said...

Good answer. ;)

PsychoToddler said...

42.

Bill said...

Psychotoddler has read Douglas Adams.

But What is the Question? (-:

Michael

Assuming you to have read Adams.

If you recall the last time you passed out at the altar wouldn't it have been funny if you had got up and said eureka I know the answer its 42. (inside joke)

Jack Steiner said...

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...