User Friendly Blogs

I underwent Lasik surgery a little more than four years ago. It was great! After 20 years of glasses/contacts I was finally able to see again and see quite well. I know from the experience of the past several years that my vision is excellent.

It is superior to many of the people around me which is why I get especially irritated when I encounter blogs that are not user friendly. They have strange colors, fonts that are intentionally mismatched and all sorts of other crap that just gives me a headache.

In my book they are right next to the people who constantly have to blog about their cats, which is to say not very high.

3 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

Jack: I am happy to hear the good news. Enjoy your new eyes! ;)

PsychoToddler said...

I had the surgery too and I've never looked back!

Jack Steiner said...

Mirty,

Thank your dogs for me and hi to the rest of you. :)

P.S. PT, I would have paid a million for the surgery, it is awesome.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...