If I Could Play An Instrument

If I Could Play An Instrument I would want to be able to play the following:
  1. Harmonica
  2. Guitar
  3. Trombone
  4. Saxophone
  5. Bugel
  6. Maybe I should include all of the horns in one single item.
  7. Piano
  8. Violin
  9. Drums
Ok, so I realize that I have included a lot of different instruments, but they all attract me in different ways. I think that it would just be cool to be able to play them in large part because it is such a good way to express yourself.

Beyond that I see each one of these instruments as being a tool that can be used to specialize in specific types of music, although clearly some can be used across the entire spectrum.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I was fascinated with the piano at an early age and begged my parents for one. I got my wish when I was 10 and took lessons for 7 years.

I hate the sound of the saxophone, esp. in jazz. It's tolerable in the blues.

If I could play another instrument it would be the clarinet (I LOVE klezmer), flute or violin.

michelle said...

I play the clarinet, and most other horns but I always wanted to play the drums...for some unknown reason they were always the ones I believed kept the rhythm going

Jack Steiner said...

The drums make sense to me and I suppose that the clarinet would be cool too. I should learn how to become a one man band.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...