Spreadsheet hell

Been working on spreadsheets since late last night and will be stuck doing it on and off throughout the day. Decided to take another break and just blog about anything and everything. Here is a brief rundown of links and comments about stuff. What would I do without my blog, how would I decompress.

Brian has a nice post about having to deal with irate people and his methods. I can relate, I am irate that I have to work on so many stupid spreadsheets. Only I have no one to complain to besides me and you. ;)

People are going nuts about Barry Bonds and are desperate to hear him admit to using steroids. He is probably never going to make that admission and to me I am not real concerned whether he does or not. We can argue six ways to Sunday about how this impacts the records. We don't have an asterisk next to Ty Cobb and other legends who played ball in an "all-white" league.

Gilly blogged about his concerns about internecine warfare. I don't like what I say, the climate feels ugly and I am 10,000 miles away.

I had intended to comment on chefs who pack heat while making chop liver, but compared to that story is pure gravy. I also have to admit that I could easily see myself doing the same thing.

For almost a full week I have wondered what Vince saw. Scary stuff.

Anytime I feel badly about things in Israel I can count on the folks in Ireland to remind me that there are stupid conflicts all over the world. The US is demanding that the IRA disband now. I have a bad feeling about all of this. It feels as real to me as the prospect of Chechen violence ending.

One of the strangest cases of justice I have ever seen meted out can be found here.
The headline reads: "Girl shaven bald, stripped and put on donkey as punishment"

It really reminds me that life is far too cheap in some places.

There are far too many stories of men being maimed by angry women, but this one takes the cake.

The best part is the hospital employee who says "If you cut your sex organ and then eat it, then something is wrong with you." No really, it is a real story. Click here.

I still enjoy reading the Head Heeb because he writes about things I never seem to read about anywhere else. Just another example of how divergent interests can be among people.

Stacey's
ass is tingly, sounds like the Shmata Queen is getting older. ;)

Ok, time for me to get back to work now. See you later.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...