For those of you who are following along with the Fragments of Fiction story I was wondering if you had noticed any major holes in the fabric. Are there elements that you think do not make any sense?
I am writing this as I go along, which means that I have a general idea of where it is heading, but not a clear destination. That presents a couple of complications, but nothing I shouldn't be able to overcome.
But since it is my story there may be areas that are clear to me that need further elucidation. The floor is open to anyone who wishes to remark upon it.
Thanks,
Jack
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
People who use the freeway on ramp as if they are on their Sunday morning drive. Learn how to use the accelerator. People who think th...
No comments:
Post a Comment