DovBear Concedes

Yes, ladies and germs, in the battle for Jewish Blog supremacy DovBear Has Conceded.

Of course on the way out has decided to gloat about beating me.

Money Quote

"And so, with a strange feeling of relief, I offer my congratulations to Protein, my thanks to Dave for hosting the party, and, with a final friendly wink to the great special Urban K, and the other wonderful, but Satan controlled blogs, I hereby concede. Screw it.

At least I beat Jack. "

Now is my chance to try and make him rewrite this post. I need all seven of my readers to flock to the polls with haste and to pump up Random Thoughts. In the name of all that is good and holy and in an effort to keep me from revealing all of the secrets I have not yet shared go and vote here.

Ok, I probably should provide you with some kind of incentive other than my poor attempt at titillation of secrets. But I am not going to do so, because you know and I know that while DovBear may not have hordes, he has legions of fans and if we can make one final stand together, we have a chance to go down in history. Be a part of the legend.

Alright, I am not Aragorn, I am not Martin Luther King, or Ghandi. I am nothing more than a simple blogger avoiding work, and that unfortunately is something that I can no longer do. The jig is up, the game is over and it is time to get back to work.

Does anyone have a Scooby snack?

***DovBear does have a nice blog and I am a daily visitor, but don't tell him I said so.****

5 comments:

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Oy, Jack, I was sorry to read that DB had conceded...I'm sorry he took that shot at you--but this competition is bringing out the worst in all of us. I know that instead of being happy at all the noms I got, I know that "it was an honor to be nominated" only takes you so far...you want to win. And by "you," I mean "one," and by "one," I mean My Urban Kvetch.

I was at least hoping that you and he would donate your votes my way to help me try to win against that other behemoth. But I just looked at the numbers, and even that won't help unless I manage to rustle up 100 new friends in the next four days. That's just depressing.

Jack Steiner said...

Hey Esther,

This is all part of my secret strategy for the 2014 JIB awards.If it all works I'll sweep the entire event. HaAHAHAHA hee

Sounds maniacal doesn't it.

Elianah-Sharon said...

I agree with you Esther...lots of nastiness coming out of the woodwork. It makes me sad.

Stacey said...

Not surprised by what's happening b/c of these awards. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Jack Steiner said...

Maybe you'll be nominated next year. I always encourage people to read the shmata queen.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...