"BRUSSELS (Reuters) - More men are willing to have sex with their bosses to get a promotion or a salary increase than women, a Belgian human resources weekly said on Friday."
I am not surprised by this. But for the record I'd like to add that I have never had a boss who tickled my fancy. Not a single one.
More importantly I see this as causing an infinite number of problems. I wouldn't do it, unless Cindy Crawford became my boss. And then I'd have to take one for the team. ;)
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
No comments:
Post a Comment