"CANBERRA, Australia - A woman seduced and had sex with strangers while she slept and later had no recollection of her infidelities due to a sleeping disorder, her Sydney doctor said Thursday. "
I think that I have this same disorder. I am feeling sleepy now, got to run. ;)
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
3 comments:
Ha! Interesting..
How sad, if that is true and if it was with someone she wanted to have sex with. Her poor husband.... poor her.. I wonder if she can get an orgasm while sleeping? hmmm... something to ponder.
It should make for pleasant dreams.
She's lying - she wanted to cheat on her husband but was too afraid to admit it.
Tsk. Women.
Cheers
Post a Comment