"The former Lakers coach said he became so frustrated with Bryant that he told Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak in January, "…I won't coach this team next year, if he is still here…He won't listen to anyone. I've had it with this kid…"
Jackson's efforts to trade Kobe Bryant at least twice, including during the 1999-2000 season were rebuffed by Laker owner Jerry Buss. "
Kobe is an idiot.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
I know that there are at least two people in the blogosphere besides myself that remember Richies Pizza in Jerusalem, Jameel and Trep . But...
3 comments:
Hi Jack- thanks for stopping by. I checked out your blog/profile.. I admit it-- I think slapstick is funny too- (My friends think I am a lunatic because I have a ton of Three Stooges DVD's and will laugh to the point of crying when I watch them :-)
They are fun aren't they. :)
Kobe- has always played the part of a pamperd spoiled kid. He has always cried to get what he wants. With his behavior on the court I can believe that he is a rapeist. What happened to the coach of the team being in charge?
Post a Comment