This Evenings Choice in Music

Finale
Berlin Symphony Orchestra/Samuel Adler
A Kiss To Build A Dream On
Louis Armstrong
Always Something There To Remind Me
Naked Eyes
Tougher Then The Rest
Bruce Springsteen
Higher And Higher
Jackie Wilson
Time To Change
The Brady Bunch
I Can See Clearly
Johnny Nash
Hungry Heart
Bruce Springsteen
Keep On
The Brady Bunch
I Go To Extremes
Billy Joel
Lean on Me
Bill Withers
Good Vibrations
The Beach Boys
Dancing Queen
ABBA
One Tin Soldier (The Legend Of Billy Jack)
Coven
Under The Milky Way
The Church
Son of a Preacher Man
Dusty Springfield
It dont' Mean a Thing [If it ain't got that swing]
Duke Ellington
W*O*L*D
Harry Chapin
Yerushalayim Shel Zahav
Naomi Shemer
Burning Love
Elvis Presley
My Way
Frank Sinatra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Worthless trivia- Bruce wrote Hungry Hart for the Ramones.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...