Yahoo! News - Saddam Scoffs at Charges of War Crimes

"News - Saddam Scoffs at Charges of War Crimes: "BAGHDAD, Iraq - Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) scoffed at charges of war crimes and mass killings Thursday, making a defiant first public appearance since being hunted down seven months ago. The deposed dictator fixed the judge with a penetrating stare and declared: 'This is all a theater by Bush, the criminal.'"

This man is crazy as a loon. I cannot decide if this was an act he put on in court or if he truly believes everything that he says. What a scary man. I cannot imagine having no heart or conscience, a la Saddam.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...