My weekend

As the baby countdown continues I have found that my weekends are getting busier. There are more "little tasks" that need to be taken care of. I have two toilets to fix, one here and one at my folks house. More reorganization of furniture and closets so that the new child has a pleasant place to to come home to. More cleaning of toys and paraphenalia that have been locked up since my son was little. Oy.

All I want is about a week to lie on a beach and just be. I haven't been back to Maui in 8 years, but I am ready to step on a plane today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think you are busy now, just wait until the baby gets here. :)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...