Politics

It is May 23 for another 43 minutes or so. In a relatively short time we are about to see the next presidential election come and go. And in the interim we are going to be bombarded with information about who did what and why they are meaningful and why we need to vote for them.

Now it may be that I am a snob, no I am a snob about this, but I have little faith in the logical assessment and critical reasoning of most people. There is so much garbage spit out about the candidates and their abilities. I wish that people could and would spend more time thinking about what is being said.

It is like these knuckleheads who thought that Dean was different than the rest. Show me a real plan, something coherent and articulate and maybe we can start to speak about change.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...