Perspective

Life is not always a bowl of cherries, but I'd lay odds that most people that have their own Blog have a better life than they realize. Does that mean that they do not have problems? No, they most certainly do.

But if you can take a deep breath and maintain some perspective you might find that things are pretty good. You could be the one out of the 75.

  • Report: 1 of Every 75 U.S. Men in Prison


  • In reference to an earlier comment about politics and leaders I came across this story today. Which just gives more support to my position about politicians just being people. This of course does not do much to mitigate my displeasure at coming across things like this, but it is all perspective now isn't it.

  • Fortuneteller Told Peru's Fujimori to Flee-Video
  • No comments:

    Not Quite Abandoned

    I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...