Death is indiscriminate

  • There's a reason I'm alive - I just don't know what it is


  • I thought that the article was very interesting for a multitude of reasons. Bombs and bullets do not discriminate. If you get in the way you will be hurt. It is a tragic part of war.

    And tied into that tragedy is the reality is that sometimes the only way to stop bloodshed is with more bloodshed. The absurdity is just unreal. Do we ever grow up?


    And then speaking of absurd

  • Man Commits Suicide After Sex with Hen


  • How does this happen, it is foul to shtup a fowl. How do you look at the bird and think "I have got to have it..." I just don't understand it at all.

    No comments:

    Not Quite Abandoned

    I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...